"Some think love can be measured by the amount of butterflies in their tummy. Others think love can be measured in bunches of flowers, or by using the words 'for ever.' But love can only truly be measured by actions. It can be a small thing, such as peeling an orange for a person you love because you know they don't like doing it."
Marian Keyes
via: lh3.ggpht.com
Lacoste f/w 2013

via:kushandwizdom
via:sismaxina
via: world-keeps-turning

Theatre Magazine, March 1922 cover. Illustration by Clara Elsene Peck (American, 1883-1968).
By 1908, Peck had designed her first cover for Collier’s. Peck began illustrating women’s magazines during the 1910s and 1920s. She contributed several cover illustrations to Theatre Magazine in the early 1920s.
via:books0977
"If I'm in Italy, I'm going to have a cappuccino and two small brioches and then a mix of orange and grapefruit. I don't drink tea in Italy."


No comments:
Post a Comment