Powered by Blogger.

House Beautiful Beautiful

Thursday, 4 September 2014


"Books are not made for furniture, but there is nothing else that so beautifully furnishes a house."

- Henry Ward Beecher
via:braqinyquote.com


via:elledecoration.co.uk

Gorgeous



"I think as someone who collects beautiful things from the past, the thing that I miss the most about modernism and the things I lament about the past are everyday things that you would use were made more beautifully."

- Dita Von Teese
via:braqinyquote.com




Christian Oth Studio, 


"There is little in the architecture of a city that is more beautifully designed than a tree."

- Jaime Lerner
via:braqinyquote.com

Architectural Digest



Home of Louis and Vince Camuto, Watermill New York.
Photographed by Scott Frances for Architectural Digest



Love the toile fabric, just put in a frame or stretch over canvas- so simple, so lovely.
Photography: Rodney Collins and Paul Costello

"Cypress" Sofa by Old Hickory Tannery at Horchow.



"I like to entertain at home, to live beautifully but comfortably."

- Aerin Lauder
via:braqinyquote.com


Home of fashion designer Adrienne Vittadini, New York.
Photographed by Melanie Acevedo for Veranda





No comments:

Post a Comment