via:natasha-fg
" I feel so intensely the delights of shutting oneself up in a little world of one’s own, with pictures and music and everything beautiful. "
-Virginia Woolf, The Voyage Out
Misty Copeland and James Whiteside, Liam Scarlett’s “With a Chance of Rain”, American Ballet Theatre
via:crfashionbook
"Don’t do that. Don’t skip stages in your life. You’re 19, kiss a few boys and wear your heart on your sleeve. There will come a time when you’re 39 and stuck in a suit, wondering why the hell you were so eager to grow up in the first place."
via:c0ntemplations
Lily Aldridge in “Close To Heaven” by Patrick Demarchelier for Vogue UK, November 2014
Fragment of a Kimono (Kosode) with Design of Chrysanthemums and Chevron Pattern
Ondria Hardin in “Woven Life” by Nathaniel Goldberg for Vogue China, November 2014
“If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world.”
- C.S Lewis
via:sillyenfp
Xander Parish (Romeo) and Viktoria Tereshkina (Juliet) in Romeo and Juliet by Mariinsky Ballet
"I’ve never been able to plan my life. I just lurch from indecision to indecision."
Fragment of a Kimono (Kosode) with Design of Chrysanthemums and Chevron Pattern

No comments:
Post a Comment